GelMax® LARGE Super-Absorbent Mat
Ref. : Box of 50 – 9522201 – 100x75cm
Absorbent mat for all kind of liquids – Up to 1,5L
In hospital, working in a clean, dry environment is mandatory.
When high quantities of liquids are involved, the use of floor
mats with a high absorption capacity is recommended.
By doing so:
- The working environment gets drier, more hygienic, safer and more pleasant
- Reduction of cleaning cost and time saving are obtained
- As rotation time is considerably reduced, more operations can be performed
Single use GelMax® mats absorb blood, cleaning solutions (rinsing liquid), urine, body fluids quickly and effectively.
Gelmax® Large is an absorbent, hygienic, single-use mat which quickly absorbs blood, cleaning solutions (liquid and rinsing), urine and other body fluids which may be in:
– endoscopic chirurgical operations
– under washbasins
– arthroscopic operations
It is possible to stand on GelMax® Large Mat or to place it under a stool. A protective, anti-slip layer keeps the mat in its position and absorbs excess liquids, which in turn reduces the risk of wet and slippery floors. GelMax® Large Mat is packed into plastic bag to hang on hooks in the operating room to have an easy access to them.
In case of important flows, GelMax® Large Mat can be used in combination with GelMax® Ultra Mat, a super-absorbent mat, in order to obtain an increased absorption capacity.
- Does not leak nor drip
- Helps to prevent falls and slips
- Captures fluids and contributes to the fight against infections during operations or examinations by confining biological liquids
- Insures a dryer, more hygienic, safer and pleasant working environment
- Allows a time and cost saving on cleaning process
- Reduces rotation time considerably, allowing more operations to be done
“All orders of 250.00 SRA or more are eligible for free delivery in main cities (Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam)”
“All orders less than 250.00 SAR will be charged 20.00 SAR for delivery”
[Currently not available in the USA]
Particularly recommended for:
- Operating room
- In examination rooms for an effective absorption of all kind of liquids (cleaning solutions, etc.)
- Gynaecology obstretics
- Under the sinks,
- Sterilization room
- For the bed bath :
- Home care
- Retirement homes