GelMax® DUO Super-Absorbent Mat
Ref. : Box of 30: 9522202 – 100x110cm
Protective and super-absorbent mat for operation theatre. Up to 15L
In hospital, working in a clean, dry environment is mandatory. When high quantities of liquids are involved, the use of floor mats with a high absorption capacity is recommended. By doing so:
- The working environment gets drier, more hygienic, safer and more pleasant
- Reduction of cleaning cost and time saving are obtained
- As rotation time is considerably reduced, more operations can be performed.
Single use GelMax® mats absorb blood, cleaning solutions (rinsing liquid), urine, body fluids quickly and effectively.
Combination of GelMax® Large and GelMax® Ultra, GelMax® Duo is a super-absorbent, hygienic, single-use mat which quickly absorbs blood, cleaning solutions (liquid and rinsing), urine and other body fluids which may be present in the operating room.
It is possible to stand on GelMax® Duo Mat or to place it under a stool. A protective, anti-slip layer keeps the mat in its position and absorbs excess liquids, which in turn reduces the risk of wet and slippery floors. The super-absorbent layer protects the operator from important flows.
GelMax® Duo is packed into plastic bag to hang on hooks in the operating room to have an easy access to them.
- Does not leak nor drip
- Helps to prevent falls and slips
- Captures fluids and contributes to the fight against infections during operations or examinations by confining biological liquids
- Insures a dryer, more hygienic, safer and pleasant working environment
- Allows a time and cost saving on cleaning process
- Reduces rotation time considerably, allowing more operations to be done
- The super-absorbent green zone protects the operator from projections by absorbing liquids quickly
- Easy to fold, this mat can be used to protect shoes, floors and all types of areas
“All orders of 250.00 SRA or more are eligible for free delivery in main cities (Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam)”
“All orders less than 250.00 SAR will be charged 20.00 SAR for delivery”
[Currently not available in the USA]
Particularly recommended for:
- Operating room
- In examination rooms for an effective absorption of all kind of liquids (cleaning solutions, etc.)
- Hospital :
- Gynaecology obstretics
- Sterilization room